What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We use an SSL certificate
We use WordFence security
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Duran Learning will at times make references to AP and Advanced Placement, which are registered trademarks of the College Board. The College Board was not involved in, and does not endorse, this product.
Duran Learning will at times use an online graphing calculator provided by Desmos, a third party company which has granted Duran Learning permission for use. See Desmos.com to use this excellent online tool.
Duran Learning will at times use an online graphing calculator provided by Wolfram Alpha, a third party company which has granted Duran Learning permission for restricted use. See WolframAlpha.com for more details.
100 W Grant St #2027Orlando, FL 32806
Last Edited on 2017-04-07
- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on
finaldate of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2017subscription renews on February 28, 2017).
- Discounts or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Duran Learning may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Duran Learning may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Duran Learning provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting Duran Learning within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees. For example: If your subscription renews on June 1st, you may contact Support@DuranLearning.com before June 2nd
11:59PMEastern Standard Time to cancel your subscription and receive a refund for the charged renewal.
- Duran Learning offers a 7-day money back guarantee for all first-time Standard, Silver, and Gold subscription purchases. For refunds, email Support@DuranLearning.com including “Refund” in the subject line along with your username and reason (optional) before the end of the 7th day after purchase. The refund request must come from the email that was used to sign up for the account. For example: If you create an account on May 10th at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, the last day you are eligible for a refund is May 17th 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
- Using Promo Codes: You can cancel your account anytime within the first 30 calendar days after subscribing to avoid the recurring monthly subscription fee. No refunds shall be issued after the recurring payment takes place.